Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inspiration

Been inspired by people's stories, people's dives into the mystery, their own body mind and the nature of reality. Maybe I will create a forum for sharing the phenomenon of presence, of being present for non-presence, and for what we discover with our presence and the celebration and grieving and moving on that happens. IS this interesting to you and if so how do you think the forum would be successful, and how might it not be successful, and how would you like to consider contributing?
What makes a blogpost hot? Do you dare explore that, and see what comes to be? Could it be a poet or a fool?
Imagine a zephyr, a circle of freestying rappers humming to a beat, and now they pass the mic to you. What did you really want to say? That life was ugly today? That you felt ashamed, maybe distressed, but realized that warriors are only hard in order to lift their heads and hearts up into the delight of the moment? The story you are writing, will you share it in words here?
Me I'm in the thralls of it, feeling woozy, maybe hungry, maybe sick or tired. I want to forgive, crack myself open and look in with all my being. But that's a lot of words I use for something that seems so wordless; the present solitude in this room.
Hi world I've been serious, very intensely serious, and I see you, how are you?Make me laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment