Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Glossary

The Glossary Words that Rad Likes

LEARNINGS

This semester Oct 2010

TheBody Spirit Mind

Tandy Beal came to school andtaught me about the standing invitation to dance.

One dance I’m invited to is the Voice.

H o N E S T Y

Rakel’s presence is making small

Dissatisgactions into big ones, the like organization

And cleaning issues, which relate to living life.

Learning to care about people.

Empowering, supporting, sharing

Perversion is uninvited access to people’s

Vital Energy, like through tubes of looking.

Attitude is a courage to peek out and peek in at the same time. It’s a ride into the infinite.

Generating mwans not caring what the opinion of you is; it means conviction, and homemaking.

Presence flows through people, through the tubes of their ears and hands and eyes, or it does not.

Gratitude is unlocked through the heart area, precisely when accepting people, with their sometimes frightening behaviors which coincides with accepting the fear that their imperfections are threatening your health.

Curiosity ensues when gratitude has flowered.

What is my weight against yours?

Because I’m serious, I am fighting below.

Genius breaks the ice., yet it understands the ice with compassion.

Showmanship, life’s gentle party-maker, I salute you.

A blessing, that’s another word for a salute.

Thinking serves the royalty in the sky and only then does it serve people on the earth.

1 comment:

  1. PS Rakel is not at fault, just being around her brought things tothe surfacewithin myself and reality

    ReplyDelete